- 4D imaging: real time in greater detail
- Contrast Imaging: enhanced pathology structures
- iClear™: adaptive speckle suppression imaging
- iScape™ view: wide field of view imaging
- iZoom: full screen image display to offer enhanced visibility
- Phase inversion tissue harmonic imaging
- Touch screen: Multi-language input, together with user-definable selections and layout
- High resolution LCD monitor
Full-featured and versatile across a wide range of clinical applications including emergency medicine.
With streamlined workflow, DC-7 makes your scanning comfortable and productive.
Wide clinical applications
- Contrast imaging: enhances visualization of pathological structures
- iScape™ view: provides an extended field of view with real-time alignment
- IMT: automatically calculates and analyzes the carotid intima-media thickness
- 50 specific examination modes, more than twenty probes
- Rich series of biopsy devices, including both disposable and reusable needle-guided brackets
- iClear: speckle reduction technology improves contrast resolution without compromising spatial resolution
- iBeam™: reduces random noise and enhances border differentiation
- Frequency compounding imaging: achieves an excellent balance between spatial resolution and penetration at depth
- Fast system response: keeps your focus on images and patients
- Four active probe ports: saves probe switch time between any different examinations
- DICOM3.0 (Storage, Print, DIR, Worklist, MPPS, HIS,RIS)
The DC-7 opens the door to dealing with the unique concerns of women’s health and fetal care.
With value-added performance, DC-7 can meet all the challenges from routine OB/GYN examinations to further research studies, paving the way for new areas of expertise.
- 3D/4D imaging: offers you the greatest flexibility to fully view, and better analyze the VOI with enhanced
- diagnostic accuracyNew transvaginal probe: larger view of angle and better ergonomic design makes scanning more
- Zoom function: automatic combination of large-scale pan zoom and spot zoom, provides the best zoom effects to visualize small structures.
- Fetus analysis: various OB tables and trend graph for analyzing fetal growth easily.
- DVD Recorder: records a baby’s face and emotions for the parents.
- Complete measurement items and formulae with a professional report template are provided specifically for OB/GYN exams.
DC-7 Redefining the standard of value and performance
Mindray introduces the brilliant color Doppler ultrasound DC-7, demonstrating its commitment to delivering value-added products and solutions. DC-7 is highly configurable, from dedicated use in a single department, or as a general purpose system for more complete hospital and point-of-care support. It also succeeds in pushing the boundaries of image quality, ergonomic design and simplified workflow to address more and more challenges, such as the aging population, restricted budgets, shortage of qualified personnel etc.