Proven technologies guarantee excellent images:
Image quality was the cornerstone when designing the DC-8. We developed a completely new architecture which has the capability to easily adapt to different body types by using new transducer technologies and innovative image processing algorithms. This allows the user to easily acquire excellent images even performing difficult ultrasound examinations.
3T New Transducer Technology
It is Mindray’s unique technology to increase bandwidth and transmission efficiency, thus offering better SNR (signal to noise ratio) and improved resolution. It allows you to:
- Scan with higher frequency even while focusing on in deep structures;
- Acquire images easier and faster on different body types;
- Obtain better image clarity while scanning most challenging patients.
iFlow is an innovative technology to better visualize tiny vessels and complex flow patterns. Based on our exclusive processing algorithm, the system can:
- Detect very weak color Doppler signals with an optimal S/N ratio;
- Provide extraordinary spatial resolution without compromising penetration or sensitivity;
Ultra Wideband Nonlinear Processing
UWNP is Mindray’s latest patent technology to enhance contrast capabilities. With the ultra-wideband signal transmission, the system is sophisticated in manipulating both 2nd harmonic and non-linear fundamental signals, and finally generates the image with significant enhancements:
- The S/N ratio can be improved by approximately 20-30% as compared with other systems;
- The contrast tissue ratio can be enhanced by 20-30% as compared to phase inversion method;
- The contrast enhanced signal can last for 20-30% longer for better observation.
High resolution iClear
Speckle suppression technology improves contrast resolution to better detect and visualize pathological structures. It is now even available for 3D/4D imaging.
iBeam spatial compounding: use multiple scan angles to form a single image that has enhanced contrast resolution and improved visualization.
Intelligence beyond your imagination
DC-8 is committed to improve your scanning procedures and reducing repetitive stress.
The new platform enables an optimum flexibility for post processing and analysis of the Raw Data image. This allows you to achieve maximum productivity during scanning. Meanwhile, you can easily manipulate the stored images to assure diagnostic confidence whenever and wherever needed.
Raw Data processing is versatile and powerful, which allows you to:
- Adjust B-mode gain, dynamic range and gray scale maps to bring out subtle detail
- Color invert, color maps and on/off capability
- Doppler gain, baseline shift, sweep speed, angle adjust and spectral invert for Doppler optimization after scanning
- Take measurements, add or edit annotations
What’s more, the DC-8 can tell you the next step of an exam and automatically initiates and completes the required measurements; and even more. All this is enabled by the powerful iWorks, by which you can have standard scan protocols or you can easily customize a user-defined protocol. iWorks allows you to concentrate more on the patient, and much less on operation steps or keystrokes.
With iWorks the system can do the following:
- Automatically sets up imaging controls and modes;
- Automatically inserts comments;
- Automatically initiates and completes the requires measurements;
- Very flexible to customize the protocol for unusual cases
DC-8 ultrasound’s proven technologies guarantee excellent diagnostic images.
In the past 10 years, we continually evolve the Mindray family of ultrasound products. We listen carefully and we constantly strive to improve our products according to our customer needs. Now we deliver the new DC-8 that truly represents the achievement of our persistent effort.
It is your demands that inspired the performance and functionality of DC-8. Advanced technologies, best-in-class image quality and ergonomics are the new DC-8 attributes, in order to improve the quality of patient management. When all of these components come together, you really appreciate a state-of-the-art ultrasound system to support the most demanding applications on the day-to-day basis.